Wednesday, January 23, 2008

When a friend asks...

Jestablog tagged me for this activity.

The rules:

* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Share the seven (7) most famous or infamous people you have met. Or go with the original 7 weird things about yourself. Or with some other significant 7. Lots of choices!
* Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.
* Include links to their blogs.
* Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My seven will be mixed.

1. A famous person I have met: well, Larry Niven is arguably famous, right? I've had dinner with him a couple of times--not just the two of us, but in small groups.

2. A blog I doubt you read: covering the mouse, about covers of Disney songs.

3. A website about a cool part of my hometown: The Bridges of Portland, Oregon.

4. Incredible shoes.

5. How to glue this to that.

6. Panoramas: The North American Landscape in Art.

7. Know what you want to do, but not how? Check So you wanna...?

Edited to add: Yeah, I didn't tag anybody. I don't do that. If you want a list of interesting blogs, ask and I'll start posting some of my favorite links.

No comments: