Thursday, January 10, 2008

Who are you? Who? Who? Who? Who?



According to cahwyguy, it's National De-Lurking Week. In imitation of his brilliance (or so I don't have to make something up myself), I'd like to encourage all my silent readers to say something. Please speak on up. I don't bite (unless negotiated). If you are reading my journal through its RSS feed, c'mon over to the website and comment. You can do so anonymously (but do sign your name, if you are so inclined). Just come on over and say something. Doesn't have to be on this post, even.

4 comments:

epi-lj said...

Well, hi there! *bats eyelashes*

Carissa said...

Hola! I'd share the Almond Roca I'm munching on, but I don't think it can get the computer to translate it into its kind of byte.

Mark Jones said...

Hi! It's me! Your loving husband!

Gail said...

Hey - it's Gail from Rubicon3. Watching the first season of House on DVD with husband and son - I like to read blogs while I watch TV.