Thursday, April 10, 2008

Life sucks!

In mildly annoying ways, viz: I am coughing my lungs out, which is making my throat sore. I had a fasting blood draw this morning, and my blood sugar is obviously not yet recovered yet despite a healthy breakfast--I'm shaky and have a headache. The office is freaking freezing, as if a window were open--and we don't have any that open, we're on the 16th floor! And I have the urge to rant and laugh hysterically at the same time, thus this blog post.

Have a great day! At least, I'm going to try to. As I said to a good friend yesterday, at least I'm cute, and that always seems to help.

5 comments:

jaylake said...

Bleh on the cough...get well!

Kai Jones said...

Thanks, this stupid cold has dragged on for over 3 weeks now.

Irfon-Kim Ahmad said...

I really hope the illness passes soon. Extended illnesses suck.

I'm glad that you're continuing to be cute and recognizing that and benefitting from it. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kai,

New reader here. Do you have an email address where I can contact you?

Kai Jones said...

Sure, I think it's actually on the blog here somewhere. Anyway, gelasticjew@gmail.com reaches me.